Friday, November 2, 2012

Those crazy European Fellas....

Okay, so a quick post I thought would be fun to mention; nothing formal, just some observations.
I just returned from Europe, where I couldn't help but notice something...
European guys for the most part have not lost their ability to open doors and demonstrate respect. Wish I didn't see that! Now I'm convinced that it's just American guys. Hmph.
Here's a rough tally based on a few nationalities I encountered:

Spanish Guys: SUPER awesome, very cordial, insist on ladies first. (Kudos)
French Guys: SUPER arrogant, with a few exceptions. (France sucked)
England: 50/50, but generally very nice, with chivalry alive and well.

Again, totally useless information - but interesting tidbits to pick up by accident. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment